Terms and Conditions
Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. The sale of products on this website is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below. Your use of this website through browsing, making comments, opening an account with us, or making a purchase, constitutes your acknowledgment that you have read the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be bound by them.
NO RETURNS ON ANY HARDY RODS or REELS PURCHASES WITHOUT APPROVAL PRIOR TO PURCHASE
Campfire Lodge Resort reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at anytime without prior notice.
We at Campfire Lodge Resort are committed to respecting your privacy concerns with the information you entrust with us. Campfire Lodge Resort will not share your personal information, e-mail address, or any demographic information that you provide to us with any third party.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites
Campfire Lodge Resort will provide all warranty information for each manufacture’s produce we sell and you will be directed to the specific manufacture for all warranty work.
Campfire Lodge Resort merchandise carries a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please notify us within 7 days of receipt to receive a return merchandise authorization number (RMA) and return your products to us in their original condition for a full refund.
NO RETURNS ON HARDY RODS or REELS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL. If you are not completely satisfied with any non-hackle items you may return the item to us within 7 days. Returns may be requested by email (Jimsflyco@aol.com), or by phone at 406-646-7258. You will be provided with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and instructions for sending the product(s) back to us. Please have your purchase number available.
- Campfire Lodge Resort reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on all returns.
- To obtain the RMA number, please provide us with the purchase order number and reason for the return.
- Once you receive a return merchandise authorization number you may return the item(s) along with the original packaging box with all accessories within 7 days for an in-store credit or refund. (All returned items must be new and not used and in the original packaging.)
- Campfire Lodge Resort will not accept returned merchandise without a returned authorization (RMA) number. This number must be posted in a conspicuous place on the outside of the package.
- Merchandise must include a copy of your purchase order. Defective merchandise should be returned directly to the manufacture under their return policy.
- Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for an in-store credit or refund on returned items.
- Shipping for returned merchandise must be prepaid by the customer.
- Books, videos and software sales are final.
- Special orders may not be returned.
Please send returns to:
Campfire Lodge Resort
155 Campfire Lane
West Yellowstone, MT 59758
If the package was damaged in shipping refuse shipment or make sure the driver notes the damage on the delivery ticket. Save all original damaged packaging material and merchandise for the carrier to inspect.